Choose the Perfect kitchen cabinet design
Kitchen cabinets are perhaps one of the most useful upgrades for remodeling your kitchen. All of your appliances and kitchen goods will finally have the home they deserve. Moreover, kitchen cabinets can be strategically placed during a remodel so that you never struggle to find anything. But, besides finding a professional Kitchen Remodeling Contractor, what’s the best way to plan for remodeling in your kitchen?
Choosing the Best Kitchen Cabinet Design While Remodeling Your Kitchen
When you begin to remodel your kitchen and want to focus on your cabinets, you need to choose the kitchen cabinet design type that best suits your needs. Do you need to focus on efficiency? Trying to make your space feel more open? Selecting the right type and kitchen cabinet design can be draining. Here are a few types to consider while planning your remodel:
- Base: These sit under the counter and typically come with a toe kick – a recess on the bottom of the cabinet. This allows you to stand directly at the counter without stubbing your toe on the cabinet door. It improves balance and reduces fatigue by ensuring you never lean over your counter.
- Tall: These are standalone units often ideal for pantry or equipment storage. Their floor-to-ceiling height makes them an excellent storage solution for remodeling.
- Wall-Mounted: A front-opening wall-mounted kitchen cabinet design can prove quite ergonomic and be an incredibly efficient use of space.
- Specialty Cabinets: Not seeing what you need when you look around for inspiration? Customized kitchen cabinet design will help you maximize efficiency during your remodeling project – bottle racks and corner cabinets are just two examples of utilizing space creatively.
Going for a Quality Kitchen Cabinet Design While Remodeling
Once you know what types of kitchen cabinet design you need in your kitchen remodeling, finding the right quality grade comes next. There are four standard categories here, all based on the quality of construction:
- Ready-to-assemble: These are often available in home stores and require assembly.
- Stock: Contractors are able to construct size-specific units for your kitchen from modular units. These are attractive and affordable without losing quality.
- Semi-Custom: These cabinets will offer a broad array of styles and features. They can be altered for depth or decoration to enhance your remodeling design.
- Custom: Custom units are diverse in style and functionality because they’ll be designed to meet your needs and specifications. You can also opt for hand-built cabinets from artisans for a special touch in your kitchen.
When you know what you need for remodeling your kitchen and in what fashion, it’s time to choose the style, finishes, and features of your dream kitchen.
Ready to choose your new Kitchen Cabinet Design? Call HG Luxury Homes
At HG Luxury Homes, our home remodeling team works with you to learn your preferences and suggest relevant ideas that will make your dream kitchen cabinet design come to life during remodeling. Our Spring Branch and Houston area home decorators will work with you throughout the remodeling process to ensure you receive only high-quality customer service and the results you want. When you want to upgrade your kitchen, you may have a vision or you may feel overwhelmed.
Trust our Houston area kitchen designers to guide you through the process and help you pick out the perfect kitchen cabinets. With your help, we can make your dreams a reality. Contact us today for a consultation!