Texas Custom Home Building Process
Custom Homes, Remodeling & More
LOOK AT OUR SERVICES
Texas Custom Home Building Process
TEXAS CUSTOM HOMES
HG Luxury Homes team will work along side of you, creating and building a design for any project you need.
• Kitchen and Bath
• Room additions
• Entertainment spaces and outdoor living
• Custom and hidden closets
• Custom garages
• Custom stairs
• Custom Disability friendly designs
• Flooded and Fire damaged homes
Whatever the type of project, our team of professionals will guide you with your budget in material selection and design to give you the look you are wanting to achieve.
Our Texas Custom Home Building Process was designed by our team of experts. Working closely with you to determine your preferences of design and space that reflects you, our team will seamlessly fit your perfect design into you home.
We can remove or change almost any structural wall to open up your rooms for an open design concept or add any type of addition to your existing home.
From indoor renovations and updates to your own personal outdoor living oasis, you will never be limited options. Our design team will rework the design until you are completely satisfied.
• We can provide innovative ideas to a pre-designed plan
• You can use one of our ready to build plans
• You can use our in house architect and design team
• You can utilize our award winning interior design experts
• Or simply bring us a plan and design of your own
HG Luxury Homes team members will meet with you to thoroughly understand your design needs and desires, to define your style, and to understand the overall design plan of your home.
With the ability to shop at multiple showrooms to seek the customized finishes that make your home come to life allows us to provide you with the best materials. From the most minute details to the finished project, HG Luxury Custom Home Building ensures your home will be stunning and the envy of all your friends and neighbors.
This home is all about you and when the design process is finished, it will no longer be a house, but uniquely your home.
Your outdoor living is an extension of your home and it needs to make a statement. Adding true value to the worth of your home, an outdoor kitchen, patio or courtyard can change the entire essence of your backyard.
Our specialties include:
President,Stephen Schnitzer, has been involved in all safety aspects of home construction for over 20 years. Stephen is currently a Safety Officer for City of Houston and has been employed by them for 16 years, and has 15 years of law enforcement experience.
All his accolades combined safety experience in fire and law enforcement listed HG Luxury Homes as the only safety certified builder in Houston under the Greater Houston Builder Association.Your family safety is an uncompromising importance to HG Luxury Homes and we will far exceed the minimal safety expectations in your newly designed home. We understand the importance of structural fire prevention and personal security safety features and will incorporate all means necessary to guarantee these elements are thoroughly covered in your home.
Services we offer include:
• Smart Alarm
• In-house Fire Sprinkler System: It is proven that the number of fire-related deaths and property loss drops exponentially with sprinklers.
• Dehumidifiers: helps with health, keeping house cooler, and decreases chances of mold
• Tinted windows: to aid in heat management and can even be bulletproof
• FLIR and Infrared reflective wall panels
• Safety special locks for exterior doors
• Lightning Rods
• Water leak detection system
• Smoke and Carbon Monoxide detectors
• Fire Wall: Garage and Utility
• Fire Extinguishers: Garage/Utility/Kitchens/Outdoor Kitchen
• Lighting Features: Photocells, Flood lights, landscape, pathways and can connect the lighting to smart alarm
You will have peace of mind knowing your family is safe in an HG Luxury equipped home.